|Banding trees with Tanglefoot in late fall will capture cankerworms |
as they travel up tree trunks to lay their eggs on the leaves
in the spring. Photo by Trees Across Durham.
Trees Across Durham is offering three preventative workshops in September followed by banding and gluing sessions in October and November. Register today and save your trees this spring.
- September 9, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m. at Duke Gardens
- September 17, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. at 721 Foster St.
- September 22, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. at Duke Gardens
- October 15 (time and location TBD)
- October 25 (time and location TBD)
- November 12 (time and location TBD)
- November 15 (time and location TBD)
Recent article about cankerworms: