|Crabgrass Digitaria sanguinalis can be killed organically|
by pelargonic fatty acid herbicides.
Photo by J.S. Corser, Durham Co. EMG.
- They function fast by burning and drying out leaf and stem surfaces on green plants.
- They do not penetrate or harm woody portions of plants.
- These products are quite rain fast, may act as surfactants at very low rates for other systemic herbicides.
- By themselves they are do not translocate in plants and are locked tightly in soils.
- Replanting can occur quickly into soils on sites where they are used.
One Quart for $25.01 plus shipping
One Gallon for $69.99 plus shipping