- January 11: Seed Starting Workshop - EMG Sara Smith
- February 15: Cool Season Vegetables (Spring & Fall Crops) - EMG Faye McNaull
- March 15: Insect Management - Horticulture Agent - Michelle Wallace
- April 26: NC Sweet Potatoes: From Bed to Table - EMG Leanna Murphy
- May 17: Summer Southern Favorites: Tomatoes & Okra - EMG Charles Murphy
- June 14: Crawlin' Cucurbits: Gourds, Squashes, Pumpkins - Horticulture Agent - Michelle Wallace
Friday, December 13, 2013
2014 Briggs Community Garden Educational Learning Series Open for Registration
The Briggs Community Garden educational learning series is now open for registration. The program series was created in collaboration with the Durham Master Gardeners' Speakers Bureau, Durham County Cooperative Extension & Briggs Community Garden. The first half of the 2014 scheduled sessions is as follows:
Programs are open to the public, youth, families, novice and advanced gardeners. Events are designed to be 30-45 minutes in length. Programs will be held 10-11 a.m. at the Durham County Cooperative Extension Building located at 721 Foster Street, Durham, NC 27701. All events are free, but require pre-registration.
Please register with: Pana Jones, 919-560-0525, firstname.lastname@example.org.